191000- Thayer- Including the cities of Hebron and Deshler 858 PM CST Mon Feb 18 2019
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 3 PM TUESDAY TO 9 AM CST WEDNESDAY...
Rest of tonight Mostly cloudy. Cold. Chance of flurries. Lows around 10. Light winds. Tuesday Chance of flurries in the morning, then snow likely in the afternoon. Cold. Snow accumulation around 1 inch. Highs in the mid 20s. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 70 percent. Tuesday night Snow. Snow accumulation around 5 inches. Total snow accumulation 5 to 6 inches. Lows around 15. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 90 percent. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Highs around 30. West winds around 10 mph. Wednesday night Clear, cold. Lows around 11. Southwest winds around 10 mph. Thursday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 30s. Thursday night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow. Not as cold. Lows in the lower 20s. Friday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain and snow. Highs in the upper 30s. Friday night...mostly cloudy with snow possibly mixed with rain. Lows in the upper 20s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Saturday...snow possibly mixed with rain. Highs in the mid 30s. Chance of precipitation 90 percent. Saturday night...snow possibly mixed with rain. Lows around 18. Chance of precipitation 80 percent. Sunday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 30s. Sunday night Partly cloudy. Lows around 14. Monday Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Highs in the lower 30s.
Central Plains and into the Midwest will see snow in northern areas. Mixed precip near East Coast. The southeast will see rain. Rain and snow in the far west will diminish over the weekend. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 2:46PM Fri Feb 15, 2019 CST
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.